Friday, April 14, 2006

through rain and snow...



Did you know you can have your mail held at the post office? Yep, they just stop delivering it for you for a certain period of time. Last year I created an account on USPS.com in order to buy some stamps...and lately i've been travelling a ton...and the mail just piles up. It's horrible. Well, today I finally went to check and see if I could have my mail held via an online form... And i can! And you can do it anytime online and it can start as early as tomorrow! It was sooo easy - login, select "hold mail" fill out the *start* and *end* dates and voila! your mail is held and delivered when you want. This may become my new favorite free service.

update: adding the USPS unofficial moto:
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment